Friday, July 7, 2017

Felt Painting

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Happy Friday Everybeary.

Mom is off to needle felting today and tomorrow, she is learning how to paint with fiber.  We don't know anything about this art form so I will have to wait until next week to explain what she is doing and show you what she is working on.

In the meantime here are the snowman table runners that she has just finished up.   Oops, I'm not suppose to show them yet, my bad. "Next week, fur sure, right Mom?"

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence  

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the art. I'm working on a 'new to me' craft project right now too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun and enjoy!! Have a nice weekend and Happy July xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prudence go and raid the pantry while mum is out. Hugs Wilbur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence