Friday, May 12, 2017

Cousin Jackson

Jingling With Jackson
It's Friday

Hello, I'm Jackson, Prudence's cousin and I am from Livermore, CA.
This is my very own car and it came all the way from New Jersey, way before I was even born.

In this picture I am driving it along the back porch, sorta practicing and getting use to the mountains.

I don't know what else to say so Prudence said to just think of a great sign-off.....

Keep On Jinglin'
Hugs,
Jackson

OH, WAIT......I know, I want to show you Mom's "Bad Boyz of The Mountains"; She has been working on snowmen for our online craft show on November 4th.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cousin Jackson! You are a cutie! Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cousin Jackson, loooove your car. I wonder if it would fit my furry behind in it.
    Hugs Wilbur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence